Online Stress Management Program
Fifty years of stress management research tells us that stress management works! A comprehensive, expertly developed program that features proven techniques presented in an engaging and interactive online real-time environment to help people manage stress and make meaningful changes in their lives. Based on a detailed individual stress assessment, this new online program provides users with:
- Convenient anytime, anywhere access via the Internet to work at their own pace.
- Expert resources and modules to learn techniques, set goals, complete actions and measure their results in real-time.
- Interactive features including email reminders and goal alerts, three-month goal-calendar overview, private digital journal and more!
Online Enhancing Your Relationship Program
Shepell·fgi has collaborated with clinical experts in the field of intimate relationships to develop a new comprehensive program featuring evidence-based best practices to help both individuals and couples achieve greater overall understanding of and satisfaction in their intimate relationships; now conveniently online!
- This new online program provides users with convenient anytime, anywhere access via the Internet to work at their own pace with ensured privacy;
- The key principles of healthy relationships are explored through expert articles, videos and an additional Resource Guide;
- Order expert-approved books online too in paperback or e-book format;
- Interactive quizzes, exercises and activities addressing a wide variety of relationship dynamics keep users engaged and learning in real-time.
NEW Online Separation and Divorce Program
Shepell·fgi has collaborated with clinical, legal and financial experts in the area of separation and divorce to develop an online solution that incorporates best practices to help individuals and families better manage and respond to the various challenges inherent in pursuing a separation or divorce. Users can work at their own pace with ensured privacy with convenient anytime, anywhere access via the Internet.
The Online Separation and Divorce Program will educate and empower users with:
- Expert articles and videos that explorethe emotional, parenting, legal and financial impacts of separation and divorce with ability to bookmark favourites. The Resource Guide offers a comprehensive selection of additional print and online resources;
- Interactive exercises starting with goal setting followed by problem identification and solution building and leading to action planning, all designed to help the user move forward successfully;
- Activities and helpful features including ability to bookmark favourite materials, order books online in paperback or e-book format, online feedback form.
Online Financial Planning Service
Convenient access to financial education, resources and tools. Users can create a financial action plan tailored to their personal situation or browse information and learn at their own pace.
Online Smoking Cessation Program
The Stop Smoking Centre online program is designed to move an employee through the cessation process in an interactive and personalized way. Enhanced tools and customized exercises bring employees closer to their goal of quitting. Unique features include:
- Nicotine Dependency Test and Quit Meter tracking money saved and life gained!
- Professional and peer support via the ‘quit buddy’ network 24/7/365
- Users earn rewards as they overcome hurdles and reach milestones