Easy access to support when and where you need it
Discover expert information, support, and practical solutions for issues that impact your work, health, and life—directly on your mobile device with My EAP app.
The award-winning My EAP app is available worldwide, and it's free to download. It provides interactive support tools, and fast and easy access to health and wellness information.
NEW features include:
- First Chat: secure and confidential instant online chat with a professional counsellor, EFAP support service inquiry and booking (Canada) — all with just a touch of the screen or button directly on your mobile device!
- Social media integration for sharing on Facebook, Twitter and via email
- Notifications on the latest content, tools, and app news
Key My EAP features and tools let you:
- Register and access secure and confidential E-Counselling
- Measure your stress index and assess your relationship
- Read and bookmark expert health and wellness articles that are updated on a monthly basis
- View advice from acclaimed experts with LifeSpeak on Demand video clips
- Easily access your EFAP contact details for support
What users are saying
“Great app that lets you have your EFAP handy at all times.”
“Perfect stress relief with tips for stress relief and health.”
“Thank you, I needed support immediately and [First Chat] was there, thanks.”
“Simple to use and really informative articles and videos.”
“Great app. I can read the articles on the bus or train.”
Visit your app store or scan the QR code to download My EAP.
Device and system requirements to run My EAP include Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad device software OS4.3 or higher, BlackBerry [Bold, Curve, Torch] device software V 5.0 or higher or Android device software OS3 or higher. A QR code scanner or reader may be required. Refer to My EAP FAQs for additional detailed software and phone requirements.
Depending on worldwide location, regional restrictions and device version some services, features and functionality may not be available.