Traumatic Event Support Team
Shepell·fgi Traumatic Event Support is available to organizations of any size and industry. Our nationally organized and centrally- based Traumatic Event Support Team can immediately address your organization's need for workplace support as a result of a traumatic event and get back to business.
Shepell·fgi's Traumatic Event Support Team provides unparalleled professional scope and breadth:
- 24-hour response via network of specially trained counsellors who respond immediately to traumatic events
- Our counsellors:
- Possess a minimum of Masters' level credentials
- Are trained in critical incident debriefing, community crisis response and general trauma interventions using the principles of crisis intervention, Mitchell Model, NOVA, Psychological First Aid
- Operate under the philosophy of “meet people where they are”, meaning with the exception of an immediate concern, no participant is pushed speak or share beyond their level of comfort
- Consistency of quality, training and expertise
We successfully support hundreds of organizations each and every month with traumatic event management. Starting with an Immediate Support Consultation, our experts will assess the situation, recommend and develop a course of action, and deliver professional services as needed.
“Very impressed and grateful for the quick and efficient services provided during a time of distress. We were particularly pleased with the turn around time of the request as well the ability to fulfill the special request of having a specific counsellor on-site. Really appreciate the way in which their request was handled.”
“The Shepell·fgi trauma intervention was very well organized. (They were) fast to determine the counsellor. The intervention was very positive and all the employees were supported.”
If your organization is in need of Traumatic Event Support contact Shepell·fgi 24/7/365 by calling 1 855 369-9476.
If you are an employee in need of assistance click here.