Our EFAP counsellor network is a multi-disciplinary team of professionals who have master's degrees or PhDs in the fields of psychology, clinical social work or educational psychology. Counselling is accessed voluntarily by employee and is strictly confidential. Read more about our modes of delivering counselling.
Modes of counselling include:
- Counselling sessions are held in an office at a pre-determined appointment time
- Works well for individuals reluctant to access face-to-face services
- Also good for those living in remote, rural and northern locations
- Professional counselling service delivered via written email exchange
- Counselling without rigidity of appointments; access anytime from anywhere!
- SSL-secure website maintains the highest level of security for all correspondence
Text-Based Self-Help Counselling
- Access to a collection of clinician complied comprehensive text-based, solution-focused resources and information
- Convenient self-directed counselling provides ultimate flexibility and privacy
- Real-time, professional counselling delivered via the Internet using a webcam and Internet software
- A solution for those living in remote, rural and northern locations
- Video Counselling software ensures absolute security and confidentiality